Up to £: 55,000 + benefits + bonus, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 / Annum
- Sector: FMCG Food & Drink
- Location: Buckinghamshire
Our Fortune 1000 FMCG client are looking for a Senior Buyer for their EMEA Procurement team, based in the UK. The role will cover all Packaging spend across 15 EMEA markets including UK, France, Poland, Italy, Dubai, Turkey and South Africa where they have their core Manufacturing.
- To oversee an EMEA portfolio of products, working in a multicultural and matrix environment.
- Procurement are also highly involved in the New Product Development process which is one of key focus for growth, so an innovative mind with NPD experience is a real bonus.
Key characteristics to be successful;
- Graduate level, or equivalent in a business-related discipline. A purchasing qualification (e.g. CIPS) is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in a strategic procurement role focused on Packaging.
- Significant experience in NPD and/or NPI.
- Able to take a strategic view of a business, formulate potential improvements, communicate them effectively and translate them into realistic projects.
- Exposure to international markets and projects would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English is essential. A second European language is desirable.
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.