Up to £: 55,000 + benefits + bonus, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £110,000 - £125,000 / Annum
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Location: Buckinghamshire
Our expanding biotech client are in need of a commercial leader manage their International business in markets where they are seeing fast and continued growth. They need to grow their full-service distributor network and are looking for an experienced leader to drive this activity and set the global strategy to enable them to meet increasing demands on their medicines.
In this business-critical role you would be responsible for;
- Managing the P&L for the countries defined as distributor markets
- Identifying and qualifying potential full-service distributors for new markets and Managing existing relations with full-service distributors in markets around the world
- Identifying market access process and requirements for new markets
- Overseeing commercial strategy developments for the distributor markets
- Providing input and ensuring global direction on pricing & reimbursement, positioning, promotion/education, communication, logistics, market research and market analysis
- Overseeing the budget and forecast cycle and other management reporting
A demonstrated ability to set up and commercially grow new and emerging markets is essential.
Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry is also essential.
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.