Up to £: 55,000 + benefits + bonus, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 / Annum
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Location: Wiltshire
In this newly created role, you will have full responsibility for the set up and oversight of manufacturing operations at their recently appointed CMO.
You will have on-site responsibility for the oversight of manufacturing operations at the CMO, including; real-time oversight of the CMOs execution of commercial batch manufacturing; engineering/technical support; technical review of quality documentation; management of schedule/raw material consumption/budgets; and management of any process improvement related projects.
Essential to this role, you should have;
- 7+ years’ experience managing pharmaceutical manufacturing processes (preferably of products marketed in the US and EU).
- 3+ years’ experience leading teams tasked with implementation of pharmaceutical manufacturing technology improvements within a regulated environment.
- Experience with commercial CMO operations.
- Experience in the design and operation of pharmaceutical aseptic processing equipment.
- Working knowledge of quality systems, validation principles, engineering design, and statistical process control fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
To be successful in the business you should also have;
- A high energy and innovative “can do” attitude.
- The ability to work independently, remote from central leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.