£45K - £55K per annum., London/Bucks
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 / Annum
- Sector: Consultancy Services
- Location: London/Herts
My client is a global procurement consultancy based in London. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to take responsibility for a range of projects across the General Indirects portfolio, working with one of their key clients in Hertfordshire.
This person will lead client engagements and develop new service offerings with a key client in Hertfordshire. Responsibilities will include:
- Sole responsibility for a multi-million pound spend across General Indirects.
- Management of one direct report.
- Ensuring supply reliability and satisfying business requirements.
- Managing and delivering the end-to-end procurement process.
- Managing and delivering multiple projects across various categories of spend.
- Ensuring clients and internal teams use Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) best practice
- Overseeing contract negotiations and supporting developing SLA’s/KPI’s
- Create and deliver client status reports and presentations up to board level
- Create and present proposals for new clients, ensuring the highest quality of work and market insight is delivered
Our client is looking for this person to have demonstrable and significant procurement experience, or relevant consultancy experience. Ideally, they will have managed one or more people in a dynamic matrix management environment, and will have excellent communication skills.
Any experience in Retail and/or FMCG would be a significant plus.
If you feel that you match the description of what our client is looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply with your most recent CV!
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.