Up to £: 55,000 + benefits + bonus, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 / Annum
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Location: Wimbledon
Managerial role looking after all Supply Planning across the UK and Europe for a growing health food/pharmaceutical client based in South West London.
In this newly created role, you will report to the Head of Supply Chain Logistics and have management of 2 Supply Planning experts as the leader of the Planning Department. This includes finished goods, raw materials and components planning.
As the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that orders and forecast data are accurate and effectively managed in their ERP and planning systems (SAP & Preactor).
- Analysing data, ensuring that long term finished goods volumes drive rough cut capacity planning across the manufacturing facilities both in-house, 3rd party and raw material and component volumes.
- Playing an integral role in the Regional Monthly Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) meetings by using data analysis to shape decisions and highlight any risk, thereby improving the efficiency of the organisation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following;
- Broad supply chain management experience gained within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- People management experience
- SAP reporting expertise
- Strong planning and ERP experience
- A proven track record of working effectively with other departments including, Marketing, Sales, and other Supply Chain functions
- Experience of working closely with the Finance team on budgeting processes would be an advantage.
- A track record of delivering first class cost effective customer service within product supply
- Experience of SAP planning design, implementation, usage and query reporting within a cGMP environment is desirable
- Advanced Excel experience
Please contact Katy Wallace or apply online with a recent CV if you are interested in hearing more.
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.