Up to £: 55,000 + benefits + bonus, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: Six Figure Package
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Responsible for the commercialisation of new products/processes, optimization and lifecycle management of existing commercial products/processes, and insuring the validation programs for both are in conformance with all applicable guidelines, policies, procedures and requirements.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and validation guidance to the operations teams both internal and external network locations.
- Ensure successful new product development, transfer to production, proper training of production personnel in any new process and/or equipment, and lifecycle management of all processes through continual monitoring of key parameters.
- Input to pharmaceutics on new products being developed, data collection and review to identify trends/opportunities for improvements, and development of action plans as appropriate. Other objectives include new production equipment selection and evaluation; technical input on investigations and batch disposition and new/existing raw material evaluation.
If interested in applying for this position, please foward a copy of your CV and apply below.
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.